Saturday, July 31, 2004

To Katherine

I'm sitting here looking at you my daughter and you are so beautiful it makes my breath catch in my throat. Our 14 special weeks together have come to and end but I remember like it was yesterday, how it felt to hold you in my arms those first few hours when we were in the hospital. I have said that your brother completes me but you, my love, are the cherry on top. You are the most wonderful and pleasant baby.  Your smile just catches me by the heart and I would like nothing more than to stay at home with you a while longer.  I cannot look at you without saying a little prayer of thanks to God for sending you, my little angel, into my care.  I love you darling baby Kate.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sounds like you are already making your decision to me Cynde.  Just this entry alone is enough for me to know what is really in that heart of yours.
Hugs and love, Lisa