Thursday, July 29, 2004

Reality Sets In

So yesterday afternoon I spoke to one of my work colleagues and by the time I hung up with him my right eye was twitching.  It was still twitching this morning!  I kid you not!

Jackson decided he was not going to start the day whining and crying about nothing today and wanted to stay home from "school".  Fine by me.  We had a lovely morning.  Piggers napped in the swing, I cleaned out the little pool and Jax played in the water while it was filling.  I pruned the dead blooms from the butterfly bush and all was right with the world.   A friend called and long story short I watched her 5 month old baby for a few hours this afternoon....so I had three kids under 3 home with me for part of the day.  Piece of cake.  Then Stephen called.  Last night he stopped at the store to get things for our lunch, made everything, and woke to find that his refrigerator had gone on the fritz overnight....so we had Chik Fil A....but it was a great visit and Stephen looks just wonderful after having had a heart attack and heart surgery a few months ago.  His gift to Kate is a gorgeous off white velvety soft snowsuit.  It's perfect for my snow princess!  Jackson picked yesterday to be on best behavior all day and we had fun, fun, fun.  I even managed to give baby Andrew his bottle while I nursed Kate (before Stephen got here, thankfully).  At one point he and I each had a baby in our arms.  It was so good to see him! 

My eye even stopped twitching!                                  baby bassinetbaby bassinet

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee on the eye twitching!!  Maybe someone upstairs is trying to tell you something.  Just a thought!  No pressure from me!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa