Friday, July 2, 2004

Chunky Monkey

At Kate's 2 mo. check up her dr. procaimed her "chunky" but added "isn't she a baby doll!?"  Hmmmm, yeah!  Jackson's cardiologist added today that she's a "big girl".  Have they not seen Hudson or Andrew?  Just woke from Jackson's nap.  I took the nap for him since I was tired.  He sat next to me and played.  The house is messy and the evening's plans are still up in the air.  I need to have a glass of iced tea and take charge of the remainder of this afternoon!  Da Da Da Da Da Daaaaa....CHARGE!

P.S.  I swear to God that this video watching is going to stop and we're going to listen some decent music in the afternoons!  That will be more of me taking charge just as soon as Barney finishes his trip to the zoo.  I thought I hated Barney but geez I hate BJ and Baby Bop even more! 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my journal!  I just read through your entries and you are just hysterical!  I love the sarcasm you have on describing life as a mom.  I also have TONS of sarcasm, but my children are very used to it now.  And, can I just say, BARNEY IS STILL AROUND?!  AAAGGHHHH!  My oldest, who is going to be 13 in November, watched Barney so much that when a new video was going to be released, I would be at the store when it opened practically drooling running to buy the new one.  If I even hear his voice I get a sick feeling in my stomach now.  4 years of watching him will do that to you!  Although, maybe he has been improved on and doesn't have the same aggravating sort of children on with him.  And, look at it this way, if your child is watching something "educational" on t.v., be it Barney OR any of the Baby Einstein videos (which my almost 4 year old STILL loves), then it's okay for them to be watching.  At least until you get out of the shower.  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa