Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Piggers Tries Cereal Today

Katherine took the cereal in stride after the initial "what the hell just went into my mouth" look.  She was 3 mos. old on Monday. 

About the other photos:

The pool is lonely today without Jacksoni but I didn't want him out of the school routine for too long lest there be a problem when I'm back to work and he has to be there.  Today is splash day for him and he says he doesn't like it but we'll see.  Last time he eventually got wet.  He took lighthouse refrigerator magnets from the Outer Banks to the teachers today.  What a little brown nose he is, huh?  Oh right, that would be me the brown nose.

Photo #3 would be what my "eggplant" produced...do you think it's time to admit they mislabeled this plant?  Although it looked a whole lot like a pepper to me I was willing to believe it was an eggplant until I got back from vacation and found these....Salsa anyone?

Received some sad news just a few minutes ago.  The husband of one of my close friends from college passed away three weeks ago.  He was 10 years older than us but still a young man of 53.  She told one of our other friends "don't ask me how I'm doing."  Kind of stops you in your tracks.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES on your friend's hubby passing away!  What do you say when that happens? I would be at a loss.  

And, a big HEE-HEE on your wonderfully colorful eggplants!  I didn't know they made them in red and that skinny!  Lord, that made me laugh when I saw that they were labeled eggplants!!!  Too funny!

Question:  Why does your son go to school in the summer?  I am so confused!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Everyone's a comedien, or shall I say comedienne?  My smartass friend who helped me plant my garden this year suggested that those stupid hot peppers may be a rare variety of eggplant....grrrrr!