Friday, July 2, 2004

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! WHAT A RIDE."

- Unknown

The problem with this is that after 40 it takes more and more Advil to get your day rolling...My goal will be to strike a balance between eating steaks and cakes and drinking my wine AND losing all the weight I gained having babies after 40, etc.


I want to FEEL good in 10 years. I want to get my groove back on. I do not want to wait to do these things until the kids are all grown up. I want it NOW! I'm going to start with moderation and that includes the wine, the snacks and the exercise. I know that if I try to go cold turkey I will feel deprived and tortured and fail miserably...

No comments: