Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Somebody Turn Off the Wave Machine

They're coming at me faster than I can handle and for the past two days I've been forgetting to breathe.  I'm thankful for the upcoming long weekend and hope to make enough headway so the thought that I should be working doesn't creep in and ruin my break.

In the midst of all the fun at work I'm still on the phone to insurance providers and doctor's offices about medical claims from Kate's birth.  I'm thinking this current issue is a case of things crossing in the mail but I hate to get these notices that say "you're account is seriously past due.  please remit immediately".  Know what I hate even more?  I hate taking time from my busy day to call the insurance company and have them tell me that there had never been a claim for the amount in question.  Who's crazy here?  Deep Breath....Aaaaah that feels good!

If I keep thinking happy thoughts of my precious babies I can get through anything!

Funny note - I asked Jeff if he was remembering to put Kate's fresh bottles in the fridge at daycare behind any bottle that may have been left over from the previous day.  His response:  I worked at a grocery store for 10 years, what an absurd question!  At least some simple things are working as they should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like milk stocking for good training while putting the bottles away huh?!!  LOL!  In a way, you should consider yourself lucky that work is so crazy right now.  That is a good thing with the employment the way it is out there.  I know it's tough, but hang in there, take deep cleansing breaths and everything will be okay!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa