Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Beauty Rest

Last night Jackson did not want to go to sleep.  Just before 10:00 pm I left him in his room saying I was going to change into my p.j.'s and go to sleep myself....I came downstairs for a popcicle and to talk to Jeff.  Next thing I knew Jackson was calling me from the top of the stairs.  We had an exchange about him needing to go to sleep.  A short time later it got quiet and I went upstairs to find........

Jackson on my bed, comforter drawn back, sitting amongst the pillows, watching t.v. and PAINTING HIS TOENAILS!!!  It was so amazing--his technique was so good--tht I could not be upset with him.  He did not get one drop on the sheets, go figure.  If ever there was a reason to go around with the video camera in my hand this was it!  Oh, and he looks up and says "Hi Mom!"  His big toe was totally pale pink!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful color!  Hee-hee!  My son, who is now 8, INSISTED his fingers and toes be painted from about the age of 3-6 years old!  My hubby had a FIT!  "He is NOT going to kindergarten with painted fingernails!".  Hee-hee!  He outgrew it eventually and my hubby was happy.  It was adorable though at the time!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Thank you for making your font "bold", now the old lady can read it!  LOL!