Saturday, August 21, 2004

Tell Me Something Good

The date is set and the godparents are Dillon & Rachel.  Jeff and I are thrilled with this choice.  Invitations are in the mail. 

Work is going well.  I've cleaned out about half of the 350 emails in my mailbox and have a whole slew of new candidates interviewing next week.  Our new coordinator is working out fabulously and is a huge help in getting things done!  The recruiting gods are smiling upon me at the moment.

I have put my toe into the pool of FlyLady and am loving it so far.  Over the weekend I will explore the menu planning stuff and may have to issue an ultimatum to hubby that he eats seafood every so often or else because I hear that following the menu plans works best when you follow the menu plans and don't try to freelance...we'll see about that.

For right now I have to dash off to Target and the supermarket to get the things done that I would normally have taken care of during the week so that I could flit around the house on Saturday a.m.  Off I go to get dressed and fly out of here! 

No comments: