Thursday, June 24, 2004

Wow, it's Thursday already!

Yesterday was a great day with both kids home.  I got nothing done around the house but oh well.  Ok, I did some laundry and Jackson helped me.  He likes to close the dryer after I load it.  Once I turned it on he said "good job, Mom".  Oooooo K, my 2.5 yr. old is now telling ME "good job".  Another interesting dynamic, out of nowhere Chloe' decides it's time she started sleeping on the furniture again and I had to tell her to keep her boxer butt on the floor in her expensive LL Bean dog bed!  She's also out of sorts because the scale at the vet says she's gained 10 lbs. and so I've cut back on her food and her treats.  She can't possibly go to the beach next month looking like she does!

Must go now to pack up the pack n' play, dig out the cooler and the beach towels, collect the sand toys, etc. for this weekend's trip to Ocean City.

No comments: