Friday, June 18, 2004

CJ in Toyland

Feels like every toy the kids own is out and underfoot. Oh, and then there's the sand on the kitchen floor tracked in from the sandbox...really annoyed that I couldn't get a pedicure appt. yesterday when I was in for my hair deal.  Now I will have to do my toes tonight after the kids are in bed and lord knows what my toes look like when I do the home pedicure after several glasses of wine.  TGIF even though I have little sense of what day it is being home on maternity leave for the past 8 wks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm waiting for the cookies.

Anonymous said...

Me, I suggest letting your HUSBAND do the pedicure whilst you drink the wine.  Tell him it might let him get lucky.  As a woman, you can always change your mind later!

Risha

Anonymous said...

sigh....he used to paint my toenails, back in the day...
would you prefer apricot almond or cranberry pistachio biscotti?