Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Wonderful Weekend at Jersey Shore

What a wonderful relaxing weekend in Ocean City.  What a great feeling to be back in the area that holds so many of my favorite childhood memories.  Jeff and I agreed the best part of the whole weekend was watching Jackson jump in and out of a big hole in the sand like a little sand crab.  He wore himself out such that he needed a 14 hour "nap" and missed going to the boardwalk on Saturday evening.  I definitely sensed that I was the most relaxed out of all of my headhunter friends because I've been off on leave for the past nine weeks.  I just reveled in being able to sit on the beach and lazily work on my crossword puzzles while watching jackson play.  The trip also served as a nice test run for our week long vacation to NC in 2 weeks.

The only bad part of the whole weekend was the packing up and leaving :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, after an entry like this, I could find it hard to like you.  But alas, I still do.  I'm just jealous.

Glad you had a good time!