Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Fabulous Dinner in DC

What an awesome time we had.  Getting into the city?  Not a problem!  Katherine was an angel baby and we had the nicest dinner at Poste.  The halibut over asparagus risotto was awesome.  I can't wait to go back there with Jeff!  http://www.monaco-dc.com/html/dining.htm

  Knowing that I am so intrigued by nonsense it should not surprise that I'm fascinated by the fact that if you are a guest at the Hotel Monaco and you are lonely they will send up a goldfish to keep you company.  We all know that if I stayed there I would be requesting a goldfish first thing...

So as for my NewYears resolutions I got out and walked with the baby this a.m. and did a little gardening for a total of 1 hr of activity.  I feel great but I guess it's too late to lose 30 lbs by next weekend's trip to Ocean City, NJ huh?  How did I get from my teeny weeny yellow bikini (no dots) to here, I'm wondering...oh that's right, I let 40 sneak up on me and then had two kids....and I couldn't be happier!  Giving #1 son equal time, this is a pic of him enjoying a fave snack.

No comments: