Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Working on My To Do List

Let your patriotic spirit blast through with your own fireworks display. Put those sparkling photos in your free Hometown page with Easy Designer. I need to add "buy new dvd's for Jackson" to my list now that I've memorized all the lines to Finding Nemo.  This a.m. Jackson followed Jeff into the bathroom and said "I'm gonna get you!".  Was he just being cute or quoting Dorie from the movie?  Is it possible that he's matured quite a bit just in the past week?  Does he think I'm going to let him wear his Spiderman pajama top to school again today?

So I begin the day trying to reverse the damage I did to the roses yesterday by leaving the soaker hose on too long.  At least that's what I think caused the instant outbreak of powdery mildew on them to add to the black spot that's developed already.  I just gave them a good spray.  Nothing like a good whiff of fungicide first thing in the a.m.  Next there are bills to pay, groceries to buy, and finally I'll be finishing that furniture I'm repainting for the Prince's room.  The weather is gorgeous here and that's sort of inspiring.

No comments: