Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Working for the Weekend

Don’t mean to wish my life away but I am looking forward to a week off.  Since September when our lives started coming under the rule of the Loudoun County School system I’ve discovered I enjoy taking time off when Jackson is off.  It’s a lot of fun hanging out with him.  I even think it’s fun for him to be with his mom all day.  So two more work days.  Not even going to get into that now.  Not sure what’s going on but I’m committed to disengage from the nonsense that has been going on and the resolution is in someone else’s hands.  I put the wheels in motion now have to go about my business and see what goes down.  Still have to polish up my resume for the new opportunity but today was crazy busy with moving stuff out of space we’re giving back to the client and making plans to go to NYC for an overnight adventure with Jackson.  We’re taking the train up and meeting friends – h.s. friend of mine and her son who is older than Jackson but will be fine to be big brother for two days.  (then happily go back to being an only child I’m sure).  It’s 1:39 on Thursday and I got up just before 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday which means it’s time for me to get some rest.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

No comments: