Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holy Saturday

Today we're dying eggs and I'm making potato salad and putting the kids' baskets together.  Alex was here for Easter last year so is not here for this weekend - which is kind of a bummer - the three of them like to dye the eggs together and it's just not the same giving her a basket after the fact.  This evening I'm going scrapbooking with a friend.  Tomorrow will be Mass and hopefully we'll all go like we did on Christmas then home to hang out and have a nice Easter dinner - basic - ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus with an angel food cake filled with pudding/whippedcream/crushed pineapple and strawberries on top for dessert.  Back to work on Monday. 

Rain is in the forecast for today but the sun is out right now.  My daffodils and some tulips have been blooming and the front and side beds were just mulched so it's a good feeling to look outside right now. 

Here are a couple of pics I took of what's going on out front...  

 

 

CJ Clarke

 

...and so every day I get into my car to drive to work thinking to myself "I'd rather be scrapbooking"

 

Follow this link to join Scrapbook.com and check out my gallery!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/index.php?referral/215115/

 

 

No comments: