Sunday, January 2, 2005

What Kind of Cat Am I?

You are a Siamese! You are fun-loving, playful, energetic, talkative, and exotic. You are the center of attention and you love every minute of it.

Feeling pretty good despite polishing off a bottle of shiraz last night with my pork roast dinner.  I feel the good luck just flowing over here.  Between having the bayberry candles burn all the way down without going out on Christmas Eve to the yummy pork & sauerkraut good luck New Year's Day dinner this should be a damn good year. 

Or maybe it was the walk I took with neighborhood buddy MarciaMarciaMarcia (hereafter referred to as MMM) who is also my WW buddy...as in "going to WW with MMM"....or maybe it's the fact that I've decided to take charge of things with my life again rather than just going with the flow as I have been over the past five years.  Things will continue to get more organized around the house as we continue with the decluttering vs. letting it overwhelm us right out of the house.  Whether this job opportunity works out this week or not I am now officially on the hunt for a better situation.  Better professionally for me and financially for the family.  I thought my risk switch had been permanently pushed to the OFF position and I would try to hang on to my current role forever and ever but I keep landing in the same state of discontent and now that the childbearing has been accomplished it's time to take my own best advice about the griping - do something about it or STFU.  So I've made the decision to get back in the game and take advantage of the fact that I am in control instead of letting opportunities pass me by.  My resolutions for this year are the same as last - to keep going to Mass, keep saving a little more money, and keep exercising. 

 

 

No comments: