Monday, January 3, 2005

Don't Make Me Go

What color is anxious anyway?  I try to match the font color to my mood...oh well, it's not exactly gray but I really dread going in to work tomorrow for some reason.  Nothing major is going on but it's facing the same old crap.  Sounds like big time burn out, no?  I felt horrible all day, sort of migraine coming on feeling and nauseous.  Feeling much better now but rather that going to bed early here I sit playing mah jong solitaire like a lunatic and getting more butterflies in my stomach the longer I sit.  I'm going to have to break down and listen to my voicemail in a second and then hit the sack.  My second interview for new job has not yet been confirmed which I find somewhat strange considering the recruiter's sense of urgency up until last week, and I think that I've made up my mind to switch to a different area for recruiting should it be offered to me.  Most of what's making me feel sick is the thought of facing the same two faced lying antileaders but I must do what my momma taught me and put on my happy face so I can get in there and do the job they're paying me to do.  No one ever knows for sure what the next day will bring and sometimes it's a pleasant surprise.  Hope springs eternal...the anxious comes from knowing that I have to make a change but not yet knowing what the right move will be.  I get this way whenever I make a decision to make a decision vs. maintaining the status quo.  Time to do some serious praying here along the "ask and it shall be answered lines..."  Just looking for a little direction here.  Off I go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember that breathing is a two step process... both in AND out.  I have to remind myself of that sometimes - right now also being one of those.  I know exactly what you're feeling.  I hate going to work.  I hate being home during the day (when THEY feel free to invade personal space... evenings are off limits).

Do you think that taking antidepressants shows up in your medical file... and if it does, does it affect anything (employability, medical insurance, "my permanent file") in the long run?  'cause I'm thinking that I might have to go there, and it scares me to death.