Sunday, January 16, 2005

Another Year and...

Another year and I have not seen one movie.  I think I at least maybe saw one movie in a theater last year?  Maybe not.  This year I recognize not one film that is up for a Golden Globe award.  That's a lie, I recognize Ray but I didn't see it. 

Hubby was sick all day today so no cart racing for him.  I'm still up to my eyeballs in laundry but feel like I've got the upper hand for a change.  Tomorrow is a holiday for me and one of my bestest friends is having a baby.  I will be in attendance as I am one of her designated birth coaches.  I was there when her daughter was born and it was a wonderful experience.  Wonder why no one asks to be there when I have my C-sections?  Hmmmm. 

This should be an interesting week on the work front.  Lots of possibilities out there for a change. 

No comments: