Monday, January 10, 2005

Kate Has a Tooth

Helth040.gifMiss Girlie Girl has cut her first tooth~note:  her teething crabby is about a 3 on the scale that Jackson's every day crabby is an 8.  What a difference in their temperaments and it may sound like I am complaining about him but I am not.  It's an observation because he is as precious to me as my right hand, my own soul for that matter.  Anywho, I bought Kate her 3rd pair of shoes and these actually stay on her feet.  She's not the mary jane/t-strap type as her feet are still in sort of an arched state and those strap on puppies just slide right off.  I bought her some white high tops that tie and they remain intact.  I can't believe she'll be walking soon.  We've been talking about our summer vacation and I can remember sitting on the beach last year watching a little girl, as cute as can be with curly hair in a bubble suit/sunsuit outfit running along the shoreline and thinking that this year when we go to North Carolina my Katherine will be walking.  The tooth has not really surfaced but it's cut through the gum.  I will start the picture taking once the white shows from a distance.

No comments: