Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Diva and the Big Shot

Why am I so happy when I've invited a bunch of people over for next Sunday and have to get the house whipped into shape for the event.  I'm hoping the dress I want to wear will fit, otherwise I'm SOL for suitable attire and no time or desire to shop for something new.

So the diva woke up for her second morning feeding all cuddly and warm in her leopard print fleece pj's and promptly went back to sleep in the middle of our bed.  My children seem to think king size beds are their birthright.  The bigshot who has yet to be potty trained but who will sit on the potty and waste t.p. while Dad showers, now insists on having his morning shower.  He was getting in as I was leaving for Mass. 

Oh and yesterday I was queen for the day because I got Alex some really nice gifts, picked up a cake, wrapped the gifts while they were at soccer, got lunch ready, blah, blah, blah but today I'm a pile of doo doo because I slept in yesterday, took a long nap with the kids, went to church this a.m. and now have (the nerve) to want to continue the fun and go grocery shopping.  See if I buy Dorito's today, hmmmmpf~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have the NERVE to do something as glorious as going grocery shopping!  LOL!  I always plan my children's parties and then think "What did I do??!", because I have to have everything just right when they come over.  You don't even want to be near me the day before, it's not a pretty sight!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa