Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Sunday/Tiptoe Thru the Tulips

It’s Tulip Time

I’m so glad we had those few warm days in November that allowed me to get the new tulip bulbs into the ground.  What a huge difference and how exciting to check out the side of the house each day to see what’s blooming!

Another fortunate thing is that all 3 transplanted barberries survived both the move and the winter.  The new roses are looking good as are the ones I transplanted.  This promises to be a gorgeous display from now through the summer (fingers crossed!). 

I’m down here in the ScrapLair presumably to work on p.2 of the two page lo I started over a week ago and to make several cards for several people I owe birthday greetings, thank you’s, etc. to.  I also need to get a baby shower gift to mail for the shower I missed last weekend.  I really do not like that stuff hanging over my head and would like to get back to where I used to be when I remembered everything and bought everything on time. 

On the bright side I feel there’s hope of pushing the organizing envelope around here as Debbie has offered to help starting with getting the kids’ things organized and sorted out.  The other big help here will be the upcoming neighborhood-wide yard sale ina month that I want to get ready for.  The deadline will help motivate me!

Expecting to hear the oven timer go off any time now so will close on those optimistic notes for today!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why does no one leave comments?  am i the only one with a lot to say???