Saturday, April 5, 2008

Am I The Only One Who Digs Yanni?

I may not like Mondays much but this week sure did fly by. I was in HOT-lanta for an overnight business trip for training....the title of my course was "Delegating for Results" which I found so ironic as I'd just delegated most of my work and left my last role and now I'm in an in-between role where I'm being delegated to to help out during a busy time...I found it funny.

Today was dance class and my Kate E. Bug was a Dancin' Fool!

She had big fun this time and we came home and put on the prettiest party dress I've ever seen and went to Neena's birthday party which was a tea party unlike any even Martha Stewart could put together. The girls has strawberry tea, finger sandwiches cut into hearts and flowers, fruit kebabs, and birthday cake of course. The party kicked off with them picking out ribbons and silk flowers to add to white straw hats and they were so adorable. Great pics to scrap are on the way.

Must go see who's still up and herd them to bed. I'm in the middle of finishing a layout with the 2nd page planned but not started. I wanted to make two cards as well. I hope I can stay up and work some more.

It's been a great week, today was a great day off even though I'm just now doing something for me, and I'm so thankful things worked out the way they have lately.

God Bless everyone!

No comments: