Friday, November 28, 2008

C.R.A.Z.Y.G.I.R.L.


Oh yes I did - I woke up sharp as a tack at 4 a.m. thinking the Jo-Ann Superstore, which has this craft storage rack for sale at 57% off, was opening at 5...oh yes I did! Fortunately, I looked at the sale flyer again before heading out in the cold. They open at 6! Considering there's nothing I need at Kohl's at 5:00 a.m., nor Walmart, I am still at home but leaving in 6 minutes to head to Jo-Ann's. I can't believe I woke up but I was up and dressed with travel mug of hot coffee in hand right on schedule. I am a woman on a mission today!! There's nothing in the flyer that says limit 1 or 2 per customer so the thing is that I'm tempted to get 3. These things are, in my opinion, overpriced - all of them - whether they're the high end ones or the cheapie ones - any of these storage bin thingys, with or without wheels are overpriced. That is why my internal clock had me up and ready - I know a good deal when I see one....do you really need any more proof than that?
I suppose I could have used the extra hour to jump in the shower and do something with my hair but, seriously, WHY? Why would I do that for the craft ladies at Jo-Ann's when I have a hair appointment at 11 anyway? I should probably head straight from Jo-Ann's to the mall so I can get a parking space on this crazy day called Black Friday. I know the mall will be a mob scene but I wasn't thinking about that when I made the appt and I REALLY need a haircut and highlights! There's my timer - off I go!

No comments: