Friday, November 28, 2008

and I'm Baaaaaack

In under an hour and a half I got my two craft carts - wrapping paper storage tote (this one tall enough for rolls of paper, unlike the last one I bought assuming it would be tall enough because it was for wrapping paper...NOT! Picked up some stocking stuffers for the kids, some cool books for them, scrapbook paper for a special project or two or three, and some ornaments that will go on gift packages. The parking lot for the Leesburg outlets showed signs that it was mobbed last night (cars parked on the grass on the outskirts of the parking lot). As I left Jo-Ann's I saw the news chopper flying overhead monitoring traffic and the lot was again full at the outlets. Jo-Ann's wasn't as bad as it could have been - only two ahead of me in line and I thought these craft bins would have been going like hotcakes at that price. After an additional 20% off they were $25. There's no going back to bed because I have the hair appt later and after that forget it because Jeff is going for a massage - finally - that was a gift from Father's Day that I had to finally break down and make the appointment for because he'd never have scheduled it. I may be at the movies later with the kids to see Madagascar 2 which won't be so bad because definitely after that I'll be napping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I didnt know those were on Black Friday. They are so over priced in general, $25 is a good price IMO.