Sunday, October 26, 2008

I did it, I'm dressed for Mass with 10 mins to spare

I pushed myself to get into the shower lest I get bogged down arguing with the kids about their little messes and their whining. If I get out of the house first thing I'll have a good start and some momentum. I had to go down the hall to the linen closet for fresh towels and peeked into the bedrooms of the older kids and both look like a bomb went off in them. Since the 4 year old does a better job of keeping her room neat and knows that when she's told to pick everything up off of the floor that doesn't mean just put it all on top of a piece of furniture (or under) we're going to have a little contest to see which of the older two does the better job of picking up their room and the little one will be the judge. This contest is in lieu of my going downstairs and screaming at them about the mess while they're enjoying their Sunday breakfast...how nice of me, huh?

No comments: