Monday, December 20, 2004

More Precious than Diamonds & Gold

I don't know why it is but the sight of the curve of my little baby's arm gives me such a rush of love.  She just oozes sweetness and never fails to bring a smile to my face but the sight of that chubby little arm encased in whatever pink material she's wearing - terry, fleece, velvet, cotton knit, I just love the the curve of that arm from the shoulder to the wrist.  Why is she making me crazy tonight and insisting on burying her face in whatever is available so I'm afraid she won't be able to breathe?  Maybe I'll go disturb her just so I can pick her up and snuggle her some more, cherishing each moment of her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock off on the posting already.  You're making me look bad!  I'm not a slacker.  I'm not! I'm not!  I'm not!

Anonymous said...

I was the same way and still am about my kids hands and those little dots on them where the knuckles will be one day.  Love them!
Hugs and love, Lisa