Thursday, December 23, 2004

Definition of Insanity

My plan is to get up tomorrow morning and commence making homemade pierogi then get all of my gift wrapping done, prepare the breakfast for tomorrow so that all I have to do is pop things into the oven, go to 8:00 mass tomorrow night.....I finally finished folding last week's laundry.  I'm happy with my executive decision to not wrap Kate's gifts....if I wrap Jackson's and Jeff wraps Alex's then we have to also wrap for each other....should be able to accomplish that...I want to be substantially done by the time I get home from Mass so I can pour a big glass of eggnog, spike it with Makers Mark and sit on the sofa to look at the tree...This is going to be one fun weekend but I need to prioritize the giftwrapping....I'm stalling though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL pictures.  And I'm in on the eggnog.  Or Irish Coffee.  Or whatever.  Larry spent a fortune at the liquor store today.  I can only pray it's enough to get us through the weekend with family (state run liquor stores... they're closed on Christmas and every Sunday).  ARGH!