Sunday, October 1, 2006

New Day Dawning

Feeling like my old self again at work.  Feeling better than my old self at home.  Every day there are lessons to be learned.  I'm more than hopeful; I've got my confidence back.  Thanks for the comment Risha - f*&^ 'em if they can't take a joke....and life goes on for all of us. 

The kids are having a fun end of summer/beginning of Fall.  Jackson started CCD to get a little religious education in him.  Our parish has a preK class.  Lots of coloring and crafts with some prayers and songs mixed in.  I'm a teachers' aide so I get to stay and see what he's up to in there.

I look at Kate and wonder how this amazingly charming and beautiful creature came into my life - well, duh, she's my daughter.  Can't believe how wonderful she is which is her saving grace when she's busy trying to show us how terrible the two's can be.  Where did my little Piggers go?  She's a skinny thing now!

No comments: