Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday Again

It's nearly nine and time to get ready for Mass.  Jackson and I will be going to the new church for the first time this morning.  The dedication was Thursday and now that the bishop has sprinkled the walls with holy water, and incense has been burned throughout, it's time to go there vs. the SRO high school auditorium.  Yeah!

I'm sitting here with my coffee, in the clothes I wore yesterday and then slept in.  Jackson, who took a long nap (all afternoon) did not want to go to bed last night so after listening to him wail for 30 minutes or so came up to lie down with him and fell asleep.  It was one of those nights where I woke up throughout and thought about getting into my own bed - ah, the cool, smooth sateen sheets - but instead slept with Batman. 

We've just finished our breakfast of oatmeal and fresh strawberries.  Jeff and little lady will be staying home and Jax and I will embark on the Sunday routine of Mass then to Wegman's for groceries.

No comments: