Sunday, January 15, 2006

Peaceful Sunday - Am I in the Wrong House?

Work is as busy as ever but my new recruiting coordinator started last week and suddenly I feel like I can breathe.  The person who referred her is a close friend of hers who used to do the same job so the friend came down from Philly to train Danielle all day Wednesday - suddenly I'm getting really lucky.   Since I'm over my bronchitis and whatever else from over the holidays I feel loads better and got a ton of work done yesterday, am doing some today, and tomorrow is a holiday for us but I'll be working some tomorrow as well while toasting MLK and his contributions to our society.  Last year at this time I was headed into the delivery room with my friend Stacey who had her son Ben on MLK's bday.   My ankle biters are doing well.  It's been a relaxing weekend believe it or not.  Jackson and I attempted Mass this a.m. but is was SRO in the hall of the high school auditorium so I might as well not have been there but we stuck it out then went grocery shopping.    It's sunny here but bitter cold and windy.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady!  Glad to hear that you're doing well.  I've missed you!