Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gorgeous Weather Saturday

One of those days when everyone is wishing the whole summer could be like this - maybe until the first snowfall-or at least a full week?

Kate's first soccer practices were this week and she's pumped about playing again. Fierce is the word that comes to mind when I see her running on the field. She can't wait to put the uniform on for the first game - and what a cool uniform - shirts more like under armour than the usual shiny gross oversized stuff....very cool...and yes it is worth the extra time it takes to drive to Ashburn so she doesn't have to wear the ugly orange SYSA uniform....betcha thought I was kidding, but I wasn't!

Today was back to school haircut and new sneakers...how I wish she was wearing a uniform and little leather oxfords with knee socks! Those were the good old parochial days of my childhood.

Tomorrow I have a Thai massage - thank you Joe for returning to Evian/Solace - you were missed!

No comments: