Sunday, June 10, 2007

It is the best of times; it is the worst of times

Do I not have the most adorable children in the world – adorable, intelligent, polite – is my daughter not sending me around the bend with her constant whining?  Why was I misled about the terrible two’s?  She was a peach at two – she’s impossible at three when she’s not being a snuggly mommy’s princess, that is.  There are five articles of clothing that she will wear – and she will wear them clean or dirty.  That is five articles of clothing from amongst the sinful abundance of cute girl clothes and funky girl clothes and on and on.  And the whining – her whining has started to be like a knife in the knot of tension in my back.  What to do – she gets whatever she wants but she whines regardless.  <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Jackson went through this.  This too shall pass.  My neck is killing me.  Advil’s not touching it.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

No comments: