Sunday, May 7, 2006

It's Sunday Again

Tomorrow it's back to the grind to clean up the messes that accumulated while I disengaged for the week.  I can't say that all of the closets got cleaned out but I feel like I made a dent - got some things organized, some things done, some things scheduled, had some new ideas.  I feel infinitely better equipped (ok not infinitely, there's a limit to the crap one can absorb) to deal with the stresses of work...better equipped to work on taking the stress out of work, to stop internalizing more...I've already gone a little down that road and it feels terrific. 

The other day we talked about taking a long weekend and renting a cabin in the woods, near a lake or something.  I need to research the possibilities because that sounds heavenly to me.

No comments: