Friday, April 15, 2005

So much for that

My Scrapbook that is.  Was supposed to go to a crop tonight and the babysitter called while I was picking the kids up from daycare.  Now when Jeff is home I feel bad going out on a Friday night but tonight I felt ready for a night with the girls, eating chocolate and getting caught up on my books....but it was not to be.  By the time Jackson fell asleep it was after nine and although I wasn't tired from too much wine tonight I didn't feel like dragging out the stuff and setting up.  I have no good book to dig into and hate this feeling of being bored when there is usually so much I'm dying to do.  Funny how I have such a hard time just being.  I did logoff from my laptop and put work away for the time being. 

So the dogs are home and they smelled so nice when I picked them up.  They were fresh from a bath.  Rascal rode home in Kate's car seat - the little freak....They were tired out from their week at camp.  I am glad they went and got some attention.  They deserve it.  Chloe looks beautiful.  I think she lost a pound or two.  Woof.  I wish Club Pet was closer.  They'd be there a lot more especially for the grooming.  They come back perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jeff msybe you should look up a club Mom and send Cynde for a short camp period. After all if she came back all rested up and perfectly groomed and smelling soooo good welllll you fill in the blanks. warren