Saturday, March 19, 2005

She's Here, She's There, She's Everywhere

Katherine has discovered forward motion in a big way.  She goes from flat on her stomach to sitting to standing in two blinks of an eye.  While standing in the crib last weekend leaned way over and did a Cirque de Soliel-worthy tumble right out.  She's been in the dog's dish and at the stereo.  I predict she's walking by the time she turns one, which is one month from today.  She is still the sweetest of sweet babies but her little temper is starting to emerge.  Jeff commented that she reminds him more of Jackson (me) each day.  I keep picturing her running along the beach this summer when we go on vacation.  I remember seeing a little girl, about one or so, just running up to the waves at waters edge and thinking that next year it would be Kate doing that.  How quickly the year has gone.  I relinquished the keys to my BMW in exchange for a minivan just under a year ago, sigh....Life is busy, the kids are fun!  It's time to get outside and do the spring garden clean-up in preparation for all the bulbs to come up and bloom. 

No comments: