Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another Sunday Morning

Easter egg basketTime to jump in the shower and get ready for Mass.  Opened the mail from the last half of the week and there were letters from the Easter Bunny for the little one....so sweet!  Thanks Annette (I mean Easter Bunny's helper) for making the donation to the arthritis foundation that generated the letters and little Easter crafts for the kids. 

Yesterday Jeff mulched half the flower beds - maybe 2/3's and everything looks much fresher.  I planted pink and white pansies in the hanging baskets for the front porch and found some tulip bulbs I'd never planted that had begun to sprout some green so I planted them in a big pot on the patio.  I hope they bloom because they'll be lovely and if they don't this year they probaby will next year. 

Am a little annoyed right now about trying to have a conversation with the spouse that earned me a very rude remark.  Conversations are rare and diffucult to initiate because if the timing isn't just right I get shut down.  Right now doesn't seem worth the bother nor does it make me want to make the nice Sunday dinner I'd planned.  Another buzz kill.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Men.   Can't live with them.  Can bury the bodies deep enough.  You're preaching to the choir, my dear.  Preachin' to the choir.