Sunday, November 6, 2005

Oh Dear...Where Has the Time Gone???

It's November 6th already!  I last blogged in July?  How can that be?  I didn't blog about vacation?  What have I missed?  What have I done?  What can I do to catch up?  How about a list of what comes to mind about what's happened since then?

Family vacation to the Outer Banks - A week in Corolla, NC  including mother in law and the pets - good time had by all.   Katherine loves the ocean.  The summer in general was pretty nice.  Kate learned to walk just before we went away which was very cool because last year I'd started picturing her as a toddler this year walking along the edge of the surf and my dream of her became a reality.  It was great fun to see all 3 of the kids enjoying the beach so much! 

I've been to Atlanta for work 4 times...or has it been five?  I've lost count but it's been all good. 

Jeff bought a motorcycle.

Jackson tried soccer - likes the idea of it, likes to kick the ball around - not keen on listening to the coach and running around with the other kids.  Better luck next year maybe - we'll see what he wants to do.

 

No comments: